PEOPLE ASK THE CRAZIEST THINGS
- My character, Conrad slept with Nancy Botwin on "Weeds." I (Romany Malco) have not slept with Mary-Louise Parker.
- I am not on "House." That’s Omar Epps.
- I didn't stop acting after “40 Year Old Virgin,” and please stop yelling, “Ho fa' sho!’ when I’m with my mother. She's an ordained minister for Christ's sake.
- I do not smoke, grow or sell weed like my character on "Weeds," so please stop sending me marijuana. The only greens I accept is cash.
- I am not 6' tall. I'm 5' 9" if I concentrate.
- Just because my characters were gay in both "Blades of Glory" (opposite Will Ferrell) and “A Little Bit of Heaven” (opposite Kate Hudson), does not mean that I am gay in real ilfe. But for $10,000,000, I can be.
- Yes, I am in two shows currently. "Blunt Talk" on the Starz Network and “Mad Dogs, on Amazon.” I'm Trinidadian! You know we always have at least two jobs!
- I wrote for Paula Abdul's animated protege, MC Skat Kat, but the voice was done by radio host, Derrick "Delite" Stevens. Go bother him.
- I was once a rapper signed to Virgin records. My biggest hit was "Victim of the Ghetto." Sorry, but there will be no reunion for this 90's rap group of mediocre success.
- I'm a household face but not yet a household name...and I haven't blown up because it's not my time.
- My name is not Zeke the Freak, and I am not dating Meagan Good. She is in a happy Christian marriage and I am sinfully single.
- I played Lonnie opposite Robert DeNiro, Michael Douglas, Morgan Freeman and Kevin Kline in "Last Vegas." Ask your grandparents about it.
- Tijuana Jackson is NOT a real person. He is my alter-ego; an ex-convict turned motivational speaker who can be seen on HBO and/or PrisonLogic.TV.
- Most I've ever been paid to do a film is love. I met my ex wife on the set of "Love Guru."
- I love travel, experimental food, beautiful skin, fishing and family.
- I live nowhere in particular. I float.